Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Great Fitness Reboot...

So around early 2012, I involved myself in some intense fitness campaign with my buds from Mellow and we dubbed it as KPR..or Katawang Pang Romansa which translates to Body (fit) for Romance... Yes, I have dreamed of losing the gut, the flabs and the extra jigglies around different parts of the body.  And I would say, I have achieved quite a lot in doing so. Thanks to my awesome trainers from Sky Fitness and also from Elorde's Boxing Gym in Ortigas. However, things happened and I am unable to do those things anymore. But that's not to say and never reason enough to stop doing it all together. 
with my former partner in the show, DJ Marco


There have been many challenges that hampered my continued progress but thank god also for Envie Slim and Sculpt because at least they have consistently made it possible for my core to still take on the pressure and still be strong enough.

Anyway, following my 4 months and counting of rehabilitating my fingers, I am strong to my resolve to go back and gear up for a fitness reboot. I have to go back and realign my fitness goals. And I am slowly but surely going that way. I already convinced my co-worker/friend from my day job to take advantage of the free gym in our office building. We managed to do a couple of sessions already doing the almost non equipment workouts since there are only limited equipment in that said gym. And then there was a pool. Maybe, just maybe I can start building my confidence to learn to swim again.  Meanwhile, my former gym bud has invited me to try out body combat in his gym in Megamall. And oh boy, I couldn't express how happy I was especially that I have been missing boxing for so long now. 

So the day after that body combat boot camp, my body is feeling sore as of writing. The kind of sore that I want and miss. And yes, I'm doing okay and yeah, couldn't wait to check out some off my fitness list. 

Hopefully, in 3 months time, I am about 20 lbs lighter and stronger...Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

It's got to be done!!! And it will be...oh yeah, it will be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment