Friday, December 26, 2014

Post Christmas Post


Definitely a different Christmas this year...I dunno if I feel so much better...at peace or what not. But I would say, different. Maybe because there were new additions to my life.  New players present and key people, juxtaposed. 

I am so grateful though. At least, this year was a clear indication that there's growth and that it's dynamic and not stagnant. However, this year has taken my heart to the rough and tumbles more than I ever imagined it would. 

I am not complaining. It makes one feel alive, doesn't it? I suppose it just gets confusing when these new players do things that you can't quite comprehend. 

Emotions aside, I guess I'm doing well. I am able to do things I said I would. I have been able to push myself and do certain things that used to scare me. 

I have prolly matured thrice and caught up in the lost years...and this should be good. 

To the people involved, I hope you will find it in your heart to stay true to the people you have in your respective lives. I don't think I shall be wearing the sign 'gullible' anymore. I am just so done...End of chapter...or chapters. Hahaha...

Next Christmas? Love actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment