Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Training Days, Here I come!!!

I have been struggling to get back to training.  The thing about my coaches is that they leave the gyms I go to...How cool is that?  First, twas Coach Migie from Sky Fitness Manila and then Coach Jun from Elorde's. I know for a fact that that should not stop me from training since I can always opt for other coaches, right? Well that's what truly baffles me to no end.  I don't understand why I could not get myself to just settle for a replacement, after all, they all just wound up taking the role of my coach because of pure circumstance. 

The last time I went boxing was around the last week of January... Hey, it's almost halfway through April.  I have been meaning to go and see my old coach in his new gym but my car just had to be fixed and I have to settle for my dad's and my brother's cars for my ride. I know, I know-- excuses, excuses!!! How come I got none of those back in the day? Was so well motivated that even if twas raining and even if I had a few hours sleep, I'd still show up in the gym? I feel horrible now...why I needed to write these things. To remind me...LOL. 

But it shouldn't stop at writing. I plan to take action. Yes, I would have to step it up again. My mom has been telling me that I am gaining weight. The weighing scale agreed that after two weeks of not going to the sculpt clinic to tone my love handles, I have gained pounds. Around 3 pounds in 2 weeks. The only good thing is that I gained muscle mass. So those 3 pounds are pretty ok. But I never lost any body fat either, so it's still bad and true enough, I feel bad and quite alarmed. I may revved up my  metabolism significantly but that's never enough to just sit down and expect the fat to just go away. It's a good thing that there are so many resources now available to do more research and take note of the things that I should be doing so that I could be well on my way to improving my health and well-being.

It's been more than a year since I began my healthy journey with Sky Fitness Manila, and I am pretty happy with the life-changing impact it has given me. I am truly excited about the opening date of their newest branch which would be nearer my office (day job). Couldn't wait to get my butt working out once again... Damn, it's been so long. My body is just looking for the pain and the challenge that comes along with the workouts. But of course, I have to be more conscious about the food I am about to take too... I need to come up with my food diary and find time to really prepare sensible meals. Again, there are so many information now available through the internet and so I have no excuse. 

But I'm still going to need all the luck...So wish me well, please??? Thank you very much!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment